Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Calgary part II: 4/8/11

     Ok so these are the second half of the Calgary photos.  Most of these were the pictures we took when we stopped at rest stops on the drive back.  On the way home we stopped at this frozen lake and the light was really cool so I snapped a few photos.  The second photo down is also a good group shot of all the guys I went to Calgary with.  Even though the trip was kind of a mess all around.. we still had a great time! 
     Anyways, I will talk about a few of the photos below each picture.











2 comments:

  1. Nice color in the images and they are very sharp.

    "Anyways, I will talk about a few of the photos below each picture." ....uh, no you didn't.

    Link?

    Good documentary photography of the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know i blew it.. but do I need to talk about every photo below because I've noticed on other peoples blogs that they don't do that that much. I just feel like I've been writing a lot below each photo for awhile. its quite a bit

    ReplyDelete