Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trees are life

     Every once in awhile people take trees for granted. Let me tell you why that is a mistake, how stupid you are, and why your a loser. You are a bunch of selfish, non caring, satan lovers, dirt haters, earth haters, and tree haters.  Go jump out of an airplane with a parachute, take it off, free float and then try and get back to it before you plummet to your death. Your not going to make it back to your chute because your a tree hater.  And at the rate you are going, the trees won't be there to catch you because you hate air and trees. Since you hate trees, the air hates you and will have no mercy on you, therefore, you will surely die.
    
      Since we are clear on how important trees are, lets talk a little about what I did to these pictures. Ok, the first five photos I made more like a film look. This time I didn't shoot the first five in 1600 ISO. I shot with my ISO at 200. The better photos I had my shutter speed at 1/20 or 1/25. Whenever I slowed down the shutter speed a little more to brighten it up, they didn't turn out as well.  For example, the second one on second set of photos didn't turn out as good and I shot that at a slower shutter speed.  It was pretty dark so my aperture stayed pretty low the whole time.  It was just really dark out so when I bumped up the exposure quite a bit, in editing, it gave it that burned, noisy, film look.  Some of them looked a little better desaturated so I sent it black and white on a couple. I turned down the contrast a little on some of them also.




       

       

           

        

        

     These next six photos, I pretty much just left them about the same unless I desaturated them.  All these photos were shot of the same sunset, I just changed them quite a bit with the exposure, saturation, and clarity.


        


                                          


                                                          














1 comment: