Thursday, May 5, 2011

   One late afternoon while I was in Tahoe this last trip, I didn't feel like snowboarding so I told my friend Colton I would try and get a few shots of him.  I really enjoyed filming.  You wouldn't think so but it is very hard to find good angles for snowboard.  My friend Colton gave me some pointers in where to stand for a couple of them and then I started figuring it out.  The location of the setup was just in his backyard. 


http://www.vimeo.com/23389980






I got my inspiration from my friend Mike Miller. He has been in the snow and skate industry for awhile and he knows what he is doing behind a camera as well as a computer.   He doesn't really have a website but I will give you a link to his vimeo account to check out some of his edits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment